A PURE XC HARNESS
LIGHT WEIGHT XC-HARNES
NEO creates a new type of cocoon: a lightweight, stable, precise, comfortable bucket seat with a modern look. The SUSPENDER is a lightweight, high-end, innovative cross-country cocoon with lightweight, highly effective NEO-KOROYD protection integrated into the geometry. Its structure is built around this new concept of back protection. It is equipped with a geometry recognized for its stability and the precision of its turn. It is made 100 % in France with materials specially developed by NEO with its suppliers.
Technical description of the product
Light XC harness
New bucket seat concept, integrating the NEO-Koroyd back protection inside the geometry for more comfort, rigidity and turn carving
2 buckles classic, Get-Up safety system
XS - S - M - L
3,85 kg M size
Polyester / Polyamid Cordura fabric and Dyneema straps, Mesh3D polyester, Stretch Lycra, Hypalon, Leather
Koroyd 9 cm thickness, 480 g, LTF/CE certified
AUSTRIALPIN Rocket (64 g)
3 step speed bars, removable instrument holder, helico kit, hook knife
EN 1651 / LTF09 / CE
WORKSHOP ASSISTANT MANAGER
Behind our machines, we see the harness taking shape little by little as we go along. The idea that in the end, the product that will come out will allow cross country pilots to fly comfortably and safely are elements that resonate with us in the workshop.
NEW GEOMETRY AND THE NEO BUCKET SEAT
The main design work on this cocoon was done on the geometry and on the seat.
The objective was to offer the pilot a very stable and precise harness in turns.
We have integrated a new protection concept in an EVA sandwich that is completely integrated in the geometry.
The Suspender has become a different cocoon from the others, a new NEO concept: it is a bucket; a mix of a harness with a seatplate and a hammock.
The protection provides rigidity from the seat to the top of the back: it is completely integrated into the geometry.
The creation and adjustment of the geometry focused on the following axes :
- the positioning of the center of gravity, the basis of the design of any harness, for balance and stability.
- carefully tuned the "classical" ABS (Anti-Balance-System), to control the roll axis.
- the perfect adjustment of the pitch balance for yaw axis.
- the addition of a superior ABS for oblique attacks in thermals and which allows to muffle the "racket" of the wingtips.
- the adjustment of the chest strap (between 42 and 47cm) has a great influence on the roll axis.
- the general balance to find the right compromise between stability, feedback from the air mass and turn control. In flight, we thus obtain:
IN FLIGHT YOU CAN FEEL
An external thigh support maintaining the energy of the turn and allowing to "carve" it. An ultra-precise driving of turn.
A longitudinal rigidity of the seat to keep its course in accelerated flight. The NEO Koroyd protection brings comfort and precision worthy of a competition harness for a much lower weight and volume.
THE COMFORT OF THE BUCKET SEAT
The NEO concept of the bucket provides unparalleled comfort in a paragliding harness.
The balance between the bucket and the cocoon part, makes it possible to slacken in flight the upper body and the legs.
The rigidity of the back, allows to fly with relaxed shoulder straps and to prevent back fatigue on long flights.
The density of the seat foam has been studied to remain comfortable on long flights.
Simple and precise adjustments: lateral, seat depth/lumbar straps, ventral, shoulders and chest.
ACTIVE SAFETYDuring more than 300 hours of flight testing, the active safety features of the Suspender have been proven.
The Koroyd technology brings a revolution in paragliding, NEO has integrated it to create paragliding protections.
- The first innovation in paragliding back protection in over 20 years.
- Koroyd technologie: http://koroyd.com 9 cm thickness
- 480 g.
- Protects the entire spine.
- Certifications and tests in EN / LTF09 laboratories: structure, handle and rescue pod and protection, at the Swiss laboratory Air Turquoise / Para-test.com
- CE : protection according to the European directive of PPE (personal protective equipment), at CRITT.
- Opening rescue test on G-Force simulator.
GET-UP SAFETY SYSTEM
Two automatic buckles, and the Get-Up safety system linked with a Fidlock buckle system prevent that you close your pod without locking your leg straps.
The underseat rescue container is closed by 2 pins, with a large 2-zip opening. Two flaps open across the total width of the harness.
OUR AMBASSADOR AND X-ALPS PILOT LAURIE GENOVESE :
- Large back pocket with asymmetric zip for easy loading.
- Camel-back pocket located in the back pocket and the passage for its hose ending on the shoulder.
- External side zip pocket
- Inside side pocket for radio.
- Cockpit instrument holder with zip pocket. Velcro straps on the shoulders for the microphone or the emergency vario.
- Very easy cocoon adjustments with 4 aluminium buckles.
- Aluminium or stainless steel adjustment buckles.
- Hélico Kit
- Hook knife
Find the right size for your Suspender
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN FRANCE
NEO harnesses, wings, bags and accessories are entirely made in France in our workshop on the shores of Lake Annecy. This choice of local production, as part of a participatory approach, allows us to offer top-of-the-range products.