THE NEO BIKINI WAS BORN FROM AN OBSERVATION CONCERNING THE POSTURE AND THE LACK OF COMFORT FELT BY THE TANDEM PILOTS WHO HAVE AN INTENSIVE ACTIVITY.
TANDEM HARNESS FOR PILOTS
Full-time tandem professionals spend a great deal of time in harnesses with poor back support – common designs position the pelvis too low, brakes and knees too high, forcing the pilot to lean forward and upward in order to maintain good visibility and control, stressing the pilot’s back and shoulders.
Technical description of the product.
Professional tandem harness for pilots
2.73 kg (S/M)
Legs straps ABS
SM - ML
Polyamide coated polyurethane Ripstop, Polyester/Polyamid fabric / Polyamid straps, Polyester 3D mesh/stretch Lycra sandwich, hypalon, aluminium buckles, leather
EN 1651 / CE
NEO Koroyd 3.0 (thickness: 8 cm, weight: 300 g)
AUSTRIALPIN Stratus Aluminium
Removable camera pocket, hook knife, helico kit
Integraded rescue container
Edelried semi-automatic buckles
AUSTRIALPIN Stratus or Stratus INOX carabiners, lite spreaders, tandemrescue risers Y200
We know many pro pilots who suffer serious back and shoulder pain, who even undergo mid-career surgery. The idea was to conceive a harness that addresses these postural issues, and thus to create a comfortable and appropriate tool for professionals that would reduce physical stress, enabling a longer and healthier tandem pilot career.
TANDEM PILOT HARNESS WITH THE RIGHT ERGONOMICS
- Ergonomic geometry embraces the pilot’s body for a better supporté
- Adjustable seat height
- Lumbar support following the lumbar spine curve
- Horizontal thigh position
- NEO “bucket seat”
- Ergonomic geometry facilitates ground handling mobility
- Simple adjustments for side / seat depth / shoulders
- Adjustable chest strap
- Lower abdominal strap
- Rescue risers and spreaders are integrated into shoulder straps
- Light and compact harness, easy to store in a tandem fast packing bag
A GEOMETRY ADAPTED TO TANDEM PILOTING
- 2 fast Edelrid semi-automatic buckles
- NEO “bucket seat” is semi-rigid, with Koroyd protection for more precise piloting and weight shifting
- Stable geometry for a muffled piloting that still enables air mass sensations
- Geometry facilitating turns
FULL BACKPROTECTOR COMBINED TO A INTEGRATED RESERVE CONTAINER
The geometry of the Bikini was designed around the new NEO Koroyd 3.0 protectionne and is still lighter and thinner. With only 8 cm thickness and 300 g it is incredibly efficient and enabled the R&D team to work on the volume and weight optimization of the harness. The NEO Bikini thus offers a full back protection with no additional weight. More information: NEO Koroyd 3.0 This new version is even lighter and thinner. At 8 cm thick and 300 g, it is just as effective while still allowing the overall volume and weight of the harness to be reduced. The Bikini offers complete back protection without adding weight to the pilot's overall equipment. More information on www.koroyd.com.
- Dorsal reserve container:
In order to gain in volume and create an elegant looking harness, the rescue was placed at the back of the harness. This specific position was only possible thanks to the
NEO Koroyd 3.0 NEO Koroyd 3.0 which protects the pilot in case of an impact.
- The NEO Bikini is delivered with a hook knife hidden on the left-hand side removable camera pocket, as well as a helicon kit folded and stored in the right-hand side inner pocket.
BETTER COMFORT, MORE PRECISE PILOTING
The geometry, leg strap system, and the NEO Koroyd 3.0 protection, all improve agility and enable precision piloting while profiting from muffled flight sensations and filtering turbulence: less fatigue in tough conditions, better active piloting, and thus a substantial gain on the pilot’s energy in long days of work.
VERY EXTENSIVE WORK ON THE LIGHTNESS VOLUME AND ROBUSTNESS COMPROMISE
OUR AMBASSADOR AND TANDEM PILOT MAXIME PINOT
- Zipped outside pocket
- Removable camera pocket & hook knife
Find the right size of your BIkini
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN FRANCE
wings, bags and accessories are entirely made in France in our workshop
on the shores of Lake Annecy. This choice of local production, as part
of a participatory approach, allows us to offer top-of-the-range