SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
FRONT RESCUE CONTAINER
The front rescue container for a rescue parachute must be non-intrusive, easy to install and safe to use.
It's a statement that seems obvious, but is far from unanimously accepted by all the products on the market.
So we decided to design our own for our personal use.
To adapt to the wide range of rescue parachutes on the market, we worked on the fabric panels. They have been shaped, pinched and assembled to fit the exact shape of your folded rescue parachute. The fabric has been selected to offer a high-performance weight/durability ratio.
3 sizes are available:
- M for GIN Yeti #27, Pepper cross 90 or UL Yeti M + L for example.
- L for GIN Yeti #35 and #40 parachutes or Pepper cross 110 and 135.
- Tube, the universal version, for all types of light parachutes.
- The rescue handle is easy to see and grasp. The force required to extract the reserve complies with the EN standard.
- The position of the container's attachment points to the harness prevents it from interfering with the pilot during take-off and in flight. It also makes the handle more visible. The platform for reading your flight instruments is effective when installed on the velcro of the upper reserve flap.
- The "one attachment point" system is simple: before takeoff, you connect the container to the harness with a single attachment point on each main carabiner. No need to attach risers, and after the container, no risk of forgetting one.
- The size of the chest strap can be precisely adjusted in flight.l.
-The NEO container fits NEO harnesses, as well as those of other brands.
- As with all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The container is durable and weighs just over 130 grams.
Technical description of the product
4-flap rescue parachute container for paragliding and speedflying
M/L: 130 g (without bridles ) Tube: 170 g (without bridles)
M / L / Tube
4.0 L / 5.3 L / 7.7 L
Separate rescue bridles 125 cm
Ripstop PE, Anti-UV stretch 95 % PA and 5 % EA, origin Europe
Find the ideal size for your container based on the model of your rescue parachute:
LA FINITION ET FABRICATION FRANÇAISE
Sellettes, voiles, sacs et accessoires NEO sont entièrement fabriqués en France dans notre atelier au bord du lac d'Annecy. Ce choix de production locale, dans le cadre d’une démarche participative, nous permet de proposer des produits haut de gamme.